Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wow ... a whole week with nothing posted

I can't believe I have gone a whole week without posting in here.

I weigh in tomorrow. I am a little nervous about it because I fear the scale will not show much of an improvement, if any. I drank a LOT of water today to help flush out the old system, and aside from the Subway sandwich I had for lunch, I haven't had a lot of salt. You know, that is really my downfall .. .salt. Sure, I have sweet cravings, but those have subsided. Salt is wonderful. I don't know why... maybe I should just go get one of those salt licks I used to get for JR. ;)

I have discovered that the Hershey miniature bars are only one point for a good chocolate fix. At least that is what they tell me in my WW book. Now that I have that typed out, that doesn't seem right at all. Oh well...

Well, hopefully I will have a new ticker tomorrow, going in the right direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home