Mexican food
I haven't had any since I started back OP, and do you know what the downfall of American society is? The endless chips and salsa the Mexican restaurants give you. You know, it should not be MY responsibility to tell them not to bring that out in such large quantities, should it? Yeah... probably wouldn't win that argument at a WW meeting , would I?
So I had a bean tostada, and 1/2 a cheese enchillada. And then those chips. Not as many as I normally would have eaten (I couldn't ... my son had his hand in the basket more than I could get in there), so that was a good thing.
I know there will be a loss tomorrow at the scale. It might not be a lot, but there will be a loss. I was kind of hoping to reach 10 pounds lost, but I don't think I will accomplish that, and I won't beat myself up over it because that isn't necessary. Anyone would have been happy with a 7 1/2 pound loss in one week. So be happy, Meredith!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home