Thursday, January 26, 2006

Water water everywhere...

I don't think I ever fully realized how deprived my body was of water. I am too embarassed to admit how many cans of pop I would consume in a day (well ok .. it was like 2-3, not 6 or 7), but NEVER consumed water. I guess THAT is the one I am embarassed to admit.

Wow. I always forget how much I CRAVE water when I start drinking it again. I am only drinking water and my two cups of coffee in the morning. I don't drink diet because the sweetener gives me an atrocious headache, and I totally pulled myself off of caffeine (well ok .. not TOTALLY ... my coffee gives it to me) so I won't allow myself to have regular pop. Three points for a can of Pepsi. Three points is a cheese quesidilla. Three points is three apples, one apple, one cup of grapes and 1/2 a banana... you get the idea.

I will go weigh in tomorrow morning at 10. I can't wait to see what the loss is. I know it is a loss, thankfully.

I have a Pampered Chef party tonight at my house, so I will try to be good and reserve my points for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home