Saturday, January 28, 2006

M&Ms

Maybe I should just title all of my entries about food. That wouldn't be healthy, would it?

I went to a crop at a scrapbook store last night with a few friends of mine. We had a BLAST! Laughing, poking fun at one another in good humor, but I did succumb to a LOT of M&Ms. A LOT. Well, maybe not as much as I think, but enough that I should have stopped earlier.

M&Ms, Butterfingers, and Bit O'Honeys are my favorites. It isn't like I jones for them, but if they are sitting there, in a huge bag on the counter of the scrapbook store, then I get into them and I eat them. I am trying to decide if I am going to count those points. I guess I should, since it will go into my weekly flex points.

Off to face the carnage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home