Dear Lars....
Yes. I fell off the wagon a LOOOOONNNNNGGGG time ago. But look... I'm back, and getting ready to start back at it. I wasn't even going to worry about a blog this time around, but when I came on here and read Lars' comment, it gave me hope. Maybe I CAN do something to change my life.
So here I am, re-starting my weight loss. I just joined e-diets, because I was having a hard time just making it into the WW meetings alone with schedules, and work, and all that life stuff. AND I also fell off WW when my husband lost his job in .... well let's see ... March! Not that I blame my husband for my lack of progress.
I was just walking through Wal Mart tonight, my hip was hurting, I was going slow, and I thought to myself "I used to think I didn't look like an overweight person. Now I know that I DO look like an overweight person."
I am doing the Mediterranean diet because I am ALL about oils and olives and couscous and all that great stuff. And I like how this sets everything out for you. Menu is all planned out, shopping list is all written out for you, and I just have to go to the store to pick this stuff up.
So here I am, back at with full force. I have a scale that I purchased last month down in my basement. I need to go step on it tonight and face the music.
So thank you, Lars. I don't know if you will be back on here or not, but thank you. Thank you for reading my measly little weight loss blog. Thank you for taking the time to voice your concern and your thoughts. Thank you for putting the motivation back in my fingers to type these thoughts out. Thank you.
1 Comments:
Couscous... ohhh ahhh.. I remember the hot/crunchy girls in college used to eat that! (While I ate mac and cheese.. I was neither hot nor crunchy back then..lol). I can't wait to hear how it goes!!
Post a Comment
<< Home