Thursday, March 03, 2005

My newest ticker




I am so addicted to updating this ticker, but I didn't want to touch it last week because I had gained 1.8 pounds.I just didn't want to see it moving up in the opposite direction from that goal weight loss. But today, it didn't.I lost FIVE POUNDS!!!!!!! FIVE!!!!!! I am 1.2 pounds away from losing 20 pounds,and I am SO excited!!!!

I just had to come here to post really quick. I am just so excited!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lars said...

Hey there! Where did you go?
I've been following your blog since day one, when I stumbled upon it. By now I can only assume that you've discontinued your new lifestyle. All I want to say is that it doesn't matter how much you've gained, It can feel useless to be back at square one but you did so amazingly well before and you can do it again.
I've been on different diets for several years and never managed to lose more than a few kilos every now and then, that I quickly gained. About a year ago I started doing the low glycemic diet and finally I found something that worked for me. I lost over 13 kilos. It's all a matter of finding what suits you and stick to it. I think that WW sounds perfect for you, so get back on track and do it. I know that you can.
Regards

April 27, 2005 at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home