Looking at ads
I find myself looking at clothes in ads, thinking "will I EVER look THAT skinny?" Now, I know I won't because, well, I'm 35. I am no longer the svelte 17 year-old. Yes... I was svelte. I weighed between 135 and 140 pounds in high school. So I HAVE been skinny. Now I just want to be healthy. I just want to be comfortable. I don't want to go around, looking like a garbage bag is my shirt and two garbage bags are my pants. Ok... I know I don't look like THAT, but I can't wait to be able to wear stylish clothes. Something with some kind of shape.
I have found that I have fallen away from journaling since I became sick. I need to get back to doing that. I also need to run into my WW to pick up a diary and week 5, because the girl didn't give it to me. We were so focused on my weight loss... which, I misspoke... I lost 3.2 pounds at my last weigh in, BUT for a total of 15.6.... that she forgot to give me my materials.
I am starting to feel better... things in life are getting easier... I am in a better mood (well, except for my TOM, but that is to be expected!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home