Friday, February 04, 2005

I really need to eat my points during the day...

because last night I said to DH at 10 "I have 10 points left to consume." I ended up having a bagel with lite cream cheese and jam and a bowl of Cocoa Pebbles (ok... this wasn't really a good choice, but I wanted something chocolatey, so there!)

So here I am, eating some yogurt, and hoping to make up some points here in the afternoon. But then, my inlaws are coming in soon, and I don't know what we are doing for dinner. I know I'm not cookin'!

DS was ill earlier this am... nothing like hearing "I frew up in my bed" at 4 in the morning. But now he is rolling around the floor like a maniac, waiting for his turn on the computer. He has been eating pretty good, too. This is typical of him, really.

So that is all for now. I am hoping to have a good weigh in on Monday night...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home