Eating... and eating..and eating...
and no exercising. I am starting to fall off the wagon a little bit. I didn't post my weigh in on Monday because I gained 1.8 pounds. I knew I had. I knew I would. This week, I have a feeling I might have gained more, or maintained. I will be happy with a maintain. I won't be happy with a gain. This is the point where I sabotage myself.
So I need to get back on the water drinking wagon. I need to remember that gains are a part of life. It isn't all losses, as much as I would like it to be. There is nothing I can do about that.
So it is my promise to myself to not beat myself up Monday night when I weigh in. It is my promise to myself to drink half of my water right when I wake up. It is my promise to myself to gain SOME activity points this week as opposed to this sedentary lifestyle that I have fallen back into.
We have joined the YMCA. I also am a member of Curves. There is NO reason why I shouldn't be able to find the time to do either of those places. My sister wants me to consider going to a beginners yoga class at the Y on T and Th mornings from 5:45 to 6:30. She will commit to going with me. She is SO advanced, she will probably be bored.
But the offer is there. I need to take her up on it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home