Friday, February 18, 2005

Cracker Barrel

It has always been my downfall. I love to eat there. Last night, I decided that I would just eat what I wanted, and count the points later. I don't know whether it is psychological or not, but I really didn't like it. I would much rather know beforehand of what I am putting in my mouth, but I decided to throw caution to the wind.

And I paid for it. At 8:45 last night, I was at CVS, buying some Pepto Bismol chewables. I am feeling better this morning, but man... I was nauseous last night. I wasn't sure if it was what the kids had been suffering with (because I felt a little queasy all day, but was attributing that to the fact that I hadn't gotten in all of my water), or if it was the food. But I am sure that the food didn't help. I didn't pig out, but I ate more than I was accustomed to, and it was a lesson learned.

If anyone is interested, I had the Uncle Herschel's breakfast... country ham (SALTY), 2 eggs (ate 1 1/2), sourdough toast (had the whole thing), grits with butter and sugar (had 1/2), and fried apples (ate 2). So I guess I didn't really pig out, but I think back to the time when I would eat that WHOLE thing, and not be overly full or uncomfortable. That whole thing cost me 15.5 points (I had to figure it all out separately ... www.dwlz.com didn't have the information for breakfasts at all for Cracker Barrel, and there was nothing on the WW site about it).

So I'm back on the water this am, and hoping to flush out some of that salt I took in last night. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home