Thursday, February 03, 2005

Chinese food....

DH and I were hankerin' for some Chinese food yesterday, so he picked some up on his way home from work at lunchtime. Who woulda known there were SO many points in there?!!?!? I had vegetable lo mein (8 points) and veggie fried rice (7 or 8 points, too) and then the egg roll!!! 4 points for that puppy!

And then church HAD to serve pizza for dinner last night! So, needless to say, my list of food that I ate yesterday was VERY short, but I used 2 flex points!

Oh well.. I can't live an insulated life, can I?

I also need to get my hind end over to Curves. I think I will go tonight after dinner. Or before dinner for me.

Ok... now I am contemplating taking advantage of the Talking Words Factory (where DS is planted) and taking a snooze. Might just do that now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home