You are already starting to look skinny
My sister dropped a skein of yarn yesterday, and she told me that I was already starting to look skinny. I highly doubt it, but I do feel a little different. My confidence level is higher, and I just have a better outlook on life, food choices, etc.
I went grocery shopping last night and purchased $ 200 worth of groceries for $ 128!! I was rather impressed with the sales Kroger had going on. And we SO needed a trip to the store. I only purchased a few things that weren't on sale, but they were things I needed to eat. I need to go to Meijer sometime today and finish up the rest of the shopping that I didn't get done yesterday, like my veggies mostly, as well as some cereal.
I have been finding that I am letting a majority of my points for the day to sit there in the afternoon into the evening, and then I am scrambling to find something to eat to fulfill those points. But, with the way I snack at night, it works out better this way. Last night, I had a bowl of egg noodles, a WW bagel (2 points!!!) and some peanut butter (not the reduced fat kind... the fact that the jar states "60 percent peanuts" makes me a little nervous... and it is called "peanut butter spread" is also another little flag), as well as one Swiss Cake Roll (Little Debbie was on sale 10/$10)... and I found that I didn't enjoy the LD snack. Just not really there for me.
So tomorrow night, I go in to see how much and in which direction the scale will go. It will go down, I am most positive. It normally does for the first couple of weeks. Let it just be a continuing trend.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home