Thursday, January 27, 2005

Oops....

Well I haven't been blogging, have I? Oh well... here I am now.

I have been working around here this morning, trying to put out fires with the children, keep them entertained, keep the baby from climbing on the table. I had about 15 minutes of quiet when they were all playing with PlayDo. But that is over now, they are having their snacks, and watching Miss Spider. So I thought I would grab this chance to blog for a bit.

I found that week two, I lost a little of the steam I had for week one. I was out of the honeymoon stage, but not to the point where I was going off program. I have had one of my 35 allotted flex points for the week. I just haven't really had the need to use any of them. I haven't gone out to eat or anything (no money) so there haven't been those temptations. I need to do some grocery shopping this weekend because we did a little shopping yesterday, but that was for *kid* food.

I HAVE to work out tomorrow morning and Sat. morning before DH goes off to work, or I will be VERY disappointed with myself. At least one of those mornings I need to get in there.

I have been over to the Weight Watchers community boards on the 100+ to lose, and have happened upon two women who look WONDERFUL!!! One weighed in at 345, and is now at goal at 172, and she did it all in one year AND online! That is determination!!! I looked at her stats, and she only had about 3 or 4 WIs where she had gained weight. Others were losses, or maintained. PRETTY impressive!!! And she went to Curves, too.

The other one weighed in the mid 200s, and is at goal, and she also went to Curves. So there is something to be said about that place.

You know where I want to shop in the worst way? Old Navy. And The Gap. That is all the clothing that I like, and I want SO much of it!!!! I need to get myself a good stash of money going for when I make it down to other sizes because I don't have much below a 20 in my closet. I don't even think I own an 18.

I think it is the clothing issue mostly for me. Yes, the health benefits will be wonderful, but there has really been nothing posed to me, health-wise, that I have worried about. I am not saying that I am healthy as a horse. I have my little aches and pains, my inabilities to do certain things, or limitations on others. But the clothing is what is *out there*. It is what is shown on the outside. And it is what I am most confident in... it is the first thing I look to when I see others. Do they dress sharply? If they do, then I pay more attention to them. I look at my wardrobe now, and realize that I look like I am covering up the problems... and I am coming to grips with those. Once I do this, then I can work on the *presentation* part of me.

Ok... I think that is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home