Like licking a salt block
We went out to eat with my parents last night to a little pizza place.... the same pizza we love to get all the time here in Findlay. This one has a good Greek salad, so I decided to go ahead and get that. I might as well have just eaten a salt block! I swear, it was SO salty!!!! But it was GOOD!!!! Yummy.....
So tonight is WI night. I will do my usual go to Curves and then go to my meeting. I have had three glasses of water already this am, and hope to get in all six by lunchtime... to help flush that salt out of my system!
I can't wait to see what the scale says tonight. I hope it is something good, but if it isn't, no biggie!! I know I have stayed relatively OP... I have used more Flex Points this week but only 6 of them. So not too terribly worried at all.
A proud of myself moment.... let's see... what acronym should I give that... I think I will use the WW acronym... NSV ... non-scale victory.
My NSV for the week: went to church yesterday, and we did the usual split up after the first service... kids went home with Daddy, I stayed to sing in the second service. Well, my Mom gave my DD "donut money." DD wanted to go immediately on their way home, but I told her I would get them for her since it was too hard for Daddy to do that for her. She objected, but not much so I stopped at the defunct Dunkin' Donuts turned into local tastes a LOT like Dunkin' Donuts donut shoppe to pick up their requests.
My DS is a lot like his Mommy... LOVES their cinnamon rolls, so I got one of those for him, and DD # 1 is a lot like her Daddy and loves the glazed cake donuts, so I got those in donut holes. Normally, BWW (before WW), I would have consumed three or four donut holes on the 2 minute trip back to my house. This time, I closed the bag and didn't eat ONE OF THEM!!!! I also didn't eat ANY of them when I came home. Instead, I grabbed a bag of the 100 calories Oreo cookies and ate that for 2 points.
So I will be back later tonight to post my WI amount, whatever it may be.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home