Thursday, January 20, 2005

Day Three

Well this has been ENTIRELY TOO stressful for me, but I find that around my time o' the month, I am a raving bitch lunatic. I had to take my herbal supplements today for female hormones because I could feel it creeping up on me.

Everything I did today, I thought.... you are getting better at this. Climbing the stairs at my sister's office, carrying my youngest child, I would get out of breath. I was a little out of breath this afternoon, but not as bad. And I just thought to myself: yes, this is how you are now, but this is a step in the right direction. The last time you climbed these stairs, you were doing NOTHING for yourself. You weren't watching what was going in your mouth. You weren't caring that you were consuming 2-3 Pepsis a day. I am proud of myself today for some reason, and I really don't need to overanalyze it. I am proud of myself. Plain and simple.

I was driving to my son's preschool this afternoon, and I was envisioning what it will feel like to stand up at my Weight Watchers meeting when I hit my goal of losing 121 pounds. I wonder what I will wear? I wonder what I will look like? I know how I will feel!! I will feel AWESOME!!!! I will feel ACCOMPLISHED!!!

I stopped out at my husband's work this afternoon, and they had a carry in. He offered me a potato chip cookie. I told him I would *try* it, and I did. I took one bite, and handed the rest over to my husband. And that is one of the reasons I am proud of myself today.

Now if I can just convince my youngest to take her nap... she thinks that the 30 minute nap she snuck in as we were driving out to get my son from preschool is enough... she will be a total bear this evening if she doesn't stop trying to get her way! I wish I could reason with small children....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home