Friday, January 21, 2005

Day Four

Another *I'm so proud of myself* moment. I woke up at 6 this morning to call my Mom to let her know that she didn't need to come in so early (I think she was doing it just for me), and I could have easily gone back to bed. But my husband had to go to an out of town meeting, so his alarm went off early, and I decided to just get myself out of bed and go to Curves. I feel SO much better now that I have done that!!!! I think I might go through some mild depression (who doesn't, really?) and it really helps when I get out of the house. So I got out of the house, and I got out EARLY, and I got out and did something solely for myself!!!!! Sure, I go out to the local book store and knit, and while I see that as me time, I am typically not knitting for myself, but for work.

So I got up, got dressed, heard that it was a whopping 11 degrees outside, grabbed my water bottle and a container of lite yogurt, and headed out the door. I go to Curves, so it is mindless, which is exactly what I need. Mindless circuit training.

I came home, the kids were getting their breakfasts, and all is well with the morning.

I finished last night with some points to spare, I think. Like 4. But I wasn't sure whether I gave myself the right amount of points for the salad I had (with a great celery seed dressing, but it is made with some sugar... ) and I did have two small pieces of pizza as I headed out the door to my 3 1/2 hour church council meeting. So I just let those sit there in case I didn't calculate correctly.

So today is day four. I can't wait until Monday when I see what the loss is. On to another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home