Friday, January 21, 2005

And the day goes on....

I decided to keep my oldest home from school today because she has a hacky cough. So does my son, and he will probably be next up at the dr's office on Monday. So we did some things around the house this afternoon. The reason I bring this up is because she keeps making comments about how I am eating healthy, how I am getting *smaller* by drinking water, etc. It is so endearing, and I can tell she is proud of me in her own way. I can't wait until I am physically smaller, and she can notice those things, too. It will be fun!

The day went well, but I did find myself stress eating five Ritz crackers this afternoon when my sister and I were discussing my financial woes. I made myself stop, but did count the points. It was horrific.

Then I decided to slice up some fresh mushrooms and asparagus, splurged and cooked with 2 TB of butter (4 points!!!!), but MAN was it GOOD!!!!! Yummy. I love asparagus and mushrooms cooked in butter. Mmmmm...... I could go for some more right now, but I only have one mushroom left.

I was going to go work out tomorrow, but will have to hold off on that decision until tomorrow to see if we get this nasty winter storm (well, we are... just don't know the amount yet).

I did find myself this afternoon thinking about "cheating" a little by eating a bad snack... but I didn't know what I wanted, so I ate something else. Now I can't remember what it was. Oh yea... Ritz crackers and EZ Cheez. Yea. That's on Weight Watchers. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home